When you use CareerOne, we store the following information about you in our database:
1. Information that can be used to identify you, such as name and contact information. We also collect your ZIP code, postal code, age, preferences, gender, race or ethnicity, occupation, career history, interests, and favorites. We only collect this information if permitted by local law and you choose to give it to us, such as when you create an account or a profile. For more information on creating your profile, click here.
Other types of information that we collect, depending on the services you use, is:
- Information about your education, occupation, skills and experience, awards, memberships and affiliations, activities and interests
- Information imported by you or your connections from third party applications.
- Information about third parties, such as references or contacts, that you provide to us if you have their express written consent to do so
- Credit card number and billing information (for services requiring payment)
2. Account-related information:
- Date of account creation
- Date and time of last login
- Date and time of resume creation
- Date and time of last resume modification
- Number of failed login attempts
- Jobs applied to
- Jobs viewed
- Login history
- IP addresses from which you logged in
- Special offers presented
- Special offers accepted
We also collect information about your device and the way you navigate through our sites or applications, including the website that sent you to CareerOne, and “clickstream” data – the pages you've visited and the places where you’ve clicked on each page.
CareerOne also buys information about your interests from other companies and uses this information to serve personalised ads to you.